Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Dungeon Explorers Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zorua

Family Guild Empty
PostSubject: Family Guild   Family Guild EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 am

Family Guild K38w2f

We are the chosen ones. Brought together by fate and gifted with virtues beyond human imagination. Sent down to the Earth to help the mortals to change their ways and reach salvation for fear they it would soon lead to their own demise. Helping people was just the beginning… eventually they would change the world, begin the revolution to make this world become peaceful and nurturing. Preparation for the big push is approaching and the tide is coming in, faster than ever! This is why, we need passionate and gifted people to join us… and YOU will be a hero. Fame, fortune and friendship alike, all awaits you in this guild.

IGN:
How often am I active on the forums per day:
Reason for Joining
Any other information you want to include and what you wanna do etc
What Squad I would like to be in :

Example of Form:

IGN- Gawerty
In Game Time : 450
How often I am active- atleast 4 hours a day normally after 9pm server time
reason for joining- I want to be in a guild that respects each other and interact with each other
Any other information you want to include and what you wanna do hunt/daycare etc- My name is Gage I am 14 my favorite pokemon is jolteon. And if you've seen me in the chat you probably know I have a short temper but make up for it by being a cool guy and my favorite color is red. I'm not really a fan of training pokemon but I like collecting them.
You do not need to include your age or any other information that you do not wish to you can include things like if you are good at sigs or music creation here I don't require the extra info but i would like to know a bit about you but i require the ign the reason and activity time and where you would like to be placed. Activity does not increase the chances of guild acceptance nor does it put you at a disadvantage.
What Squad I would like to be in : The collecting one

Guild Rules
1. Follow all rules of PDE as put in place by Glaceon this is non-negotiable
2. Listen to and OBEY what the PDE staff tells you this is non-negotiable
3. Everyone in our guild is family. Treat them with the utmost RESPECT.
4. When a fellow member is struggling, help them out to the best of your ability.
5. In fighting is not going to be tolerated if I or a co-leader find out you will be banned
6. You are to treat everyone kindly and with respect this means but is not limited to do not flame harass or bother another player in the PDE community Non-negotiable
7. Listen to me and my co-leaders when we tell you something it is not for our benefit. My co-leaders have the same authority as me treating them as though they don't will not be tolerated

These rules are non-negotiable and are very simple and breaking them will result in a permanent ban from the guild. Before anyone asks why these rules are here it is very simple these rules are here because this is a child's game and all of my guild members are to act like this is child's game if I or my co-leaders come up with any more rules i will pm all members about the update in the rules, and atleast two are game rules breaking those rules will result in you being reported.

Our Current Members:

Guild Master: * Gawerty *

Co-Leaders: None

Moderators:

Guild Members: None

Guild Squads

To organize our guild members prefered actions,whether it be training or hunting, we have broken down the Guild into 2 Separate groups. Though we are all members of our guild our individual squads will be the forefront of daily activities within PDE. All of these squads will have leaders to help guide the players

For the adept Pokemon Collectors intent on fulfilling the motto : 'Gotta Collect 'em all.'

Leader:Gawerty

Members: None

For the people who love competitive battling and find this the main joy about Pokemon

Leader:None

Members: None

Back to top Go down
Glaceon
Administrator
Administrator
Glaceon

Family Guild Empty
PostSubject: Nice   Family Guild EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 pm

Nice way to organize.
Back to top Go down
Zorua

Family Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guild   Family Guild EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:22 am

thanks derpeon
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

Family Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guild   Family Guild EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

Nice post, but I actually got a headache from reading all of it xD (Might be cause me and glaceon have been coding all night though..)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonde.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Family Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Guild   Family Guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokémon Dungeon Explorers :: Guilds-
Jump to: