Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Dungeon Explorers Online

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel

Username problems Empty
PostSubject: Username problems   Username problems EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:24 pm

It wouldn't let me get the username Angel(says its already taken) when there has only 3 people registered on this forum:
1. Ryan
2. Gawerty
3. Hobobian
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

Username problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username problems   Username problems EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 am

No idea why it wouldn't let you choose that name, as you are correct, it is not taken. I will change your name manually, and try to find out what the cause of this problem was Smile
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonde.rpg-board.net
Angel

Username problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username problems   Username problems EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 am

Ryan wrote:
No idea why it wouldn't let you choose that name, as you are correct, it is not taken. I will change your name manually, and try to find out what the cause of this problem was Smile

Thank you soo much Ryan, Much Gratitude. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan

Username problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username problems   Username problems EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:51 pm

No problem Razz, Where you registered on the old forums?, if so what was your name on them.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonde.rpg-board.net
Angel

Username problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username problems   Username problems EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 am

Ryan wrote:
No problem Razz, Where you registered on the old forums?, if so what was your name on them.

On the old forums it was probably Hobobian, I didn't do anything. To be honest i don't recall me signing up on a Pokemon thing but i did search it to find a game. I must of signed up on your forum and just forgot. If you didn't send those emails out i wouldn't even be typing this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Username problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username problems   Username problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Username problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokémon Dungeon Explorers :: Help/Questions-
Jump to: